Thursday, February 17, 2011

Where you often seek inspiration?

There are times when you feel like you are tired to live in this world. Have you ever felt like the world is just so unfair? You might be born gay, fat, stupid and stuffs. You might always compare yourself to rich, beautiful and smart people, and feel like people like you should not exist in this world?
If you do, you are on my boat. :D
You need to find things that inspire you to overcome this thing, and I have found mine.
My inspiration is disabled people. I have just found that I like working with disabled people, so that I know there are people that wish they are in my position right now. They inspire me to live albeit minor difficulties I may encounter in life. "You are fat, gay or stupid, so what? I have no hands, but I'm still happy, and I love to live in this world." Isn't it inspiring? Thank to those people who keep motivate me.

After all, you should think that maybe you are the reason why all the doors are closed so you can open one that leads you to the perfect road. Find that window, and you will live a happy life ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment