Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Random Stories


I have a few random stories to update.
The first story is about the new Facebook profile photo of mine which I have received a lot of "Like." Some people also left some mean comment saying I am fake. I feel a bit offended honestly. This picture was taken when I took the violin midterm test at my university, and all students are required to dress up. I am not a professional player. I actually just know a few song. Still, I need to dress up for the sake of musician.

The second story is about today's presentation. I did a presentation on Cambodia using only 6 minutes. It was challenging, but overall I think I did a good job. If you want to see the slide presentation, you might see below


The final story is about a lame business making in front of my school building. I was walking out of School of Communication, and a few guys were selling an egg for one dollar. If we buy it, we can throw it to one of them. That guy said "This person hates School of Communication students! Buy an egg and throw at him." Then I was like "I don't give a shit." :P I am not that dump to waste money.

1 comment: