Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Missing Home

I thought I got used to the feeling of waking up without family and friends around after staying in America for 6 months. Actually, I'm still missing them. This morning, I dreamt of my mother making me breakfast while I'm playing with my little nephew. Then I am ready to go to RUPP. The alarm rang, and I woke up. I'm still here in the bed of Manchester Hall. I woke up crying feeling so helpless and tired. I'm tired of tons of homework. I'm tired of those hundreds of books I have to read each day. I have to admit that what I am studying right now is ways beyond my ability :(

I hope 12 weeks run faster so that I can go back home :) I was asked maybe a million times if I wanted to stay here. NO! I love Cambodia, place where I meet family and friends who share the same idea to me, and I can't wait to go back home :D
ខ្ញុំនឹកខ្មែរ

No comments:

Post a Comment