Thursday, February 10, 2011

Korean Look


Today's topic I want to talk about is Korean Look. Probably, you have noticed that most Cambodian people would say "You look like Korean" whenever they see people that look good. I, myself, was told that too :"> EPIC!

However, we all know actually not many normal people in Korea do not have that extraordinary look too. Only those who are on TV and some ordinary people that have the look we are talking about. Plus, Cambodian stars and many other ordinary people also look appealing. Therefore, why do we need to give value to other people?

Stop please. Just say you look good because you are Khmer, not you look good because you look like Korean. That's ough.....

By the way, I'm not being sarcastic to Korean! I love Korea too :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment