Sunday, July 31, 2011

Arguement

Today I had an argument with a friend whom I have known for more than five years. Sometimes, you just do not know who to blame since when you argue, you just feel like you are the right person.
I know people could change over time. When I argue with him, I try to question myself if it was just because I am just too dramatic or something. He has been using harsh words to me for so long, yet for some reasons, now I figure out that those words are insulting, and I cannot accept that anymore. I personally think success changes people dramatically. Perhaps, I am just thinking alone but I can sense his egoism and know-it-all attitude after the successes he got.
Whatever reasons we tried to point, they seem did not work out, so this 5 years of knowing each others is just a piece of dirt.
To me, I am so tired of arguing cos I find it too childish to keep talking to each other and claiming you are right and others are wrong so yeah what I choose to do is to block him everywhere and hopefully we can have space to figure out what went wrong and maybe this friendship can start again... or maybe NOT!





Friendship Quotes



Friendship Quotes

2 comments:

  1. Come across, your blog, found this feeling interesting. Argument is just a taste of life when we put some solutions or decisions in it. It may return some result afterward.

    5 years is a long time to get to know a person.

    Wish you be happy always

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna tell...

    Did you say a success can change a person? so do you think a success can make a person too proud? and some time, it hurt people around.

    No matter how successful you are , please don say: "you are stupid" despite of the fact that they are not so clever or don learn thing fast.I figure out that those words are satirical. constructive criticism is fine, but not too straight.A synonym can be used instead right? somehow it is not too offensive.

    That's what i wanna tell.

    August 9, 2011 15:05

    ReplyDelete