Thursday, August 25, 2011

A little painful thing in my heart

First kiss? What does it mean to you?
The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in life. The person who can make you let loose of yourself must be extremely special.
I have always thought that first kiss needs to be given by the one I know and love most in my life. However, I decided to give to you whom I have known only for just two weeks.
Do I regret? 100% No! I am satisfied with all the physically feeling and motion you gave me, and I am proud of myself that only this time I express how I really feel about a person.
The feeling of being hugged and kissed by you is just here in my memory forever. It is like a tattoo that stick on my lips for my entire life.
Now everything about you is only in memory and whenever I think of it many feeling combines: love, lonely, excited, sorrow and miss. I miss playing, chatting, teasing you in class, looking at you when you are sad or sick, making myself silly so that you can laugh and showing how smart I am to make you interested in me.
If you've already experienced your very first kiss, you know that there is nothing like it - no matter if the experience was positive, negative or something in between. So remember no matter how far we are or how long we cannot meet, you still have a space here in my heart.
I am so happy to see the meaning of what you have done to me although I am not sure if that really what you mean when you did that.







No comments:

Post a Comment